Care and Repair Worcestershire
Who we are and what we do
We are a Home Improvement Agency (HIA), which is a not for profit organisation funded by the government and part of Fortis Living.
We work in partnership with local councils across Worcestershire.
We have over 10 years experience of providing practical help to people across the county adapting, repairing and modernising their homes.
Our customers can be homeowners, private or public sector tenants.
We help with Disabled Facilities Grants (DFG) for adaptation works, homeowners with Home Repairs Assistance (HRA) for essential repairs to their home and privately funded work.
Through the service we provide, we have helped customers with the installation of level access showers, stair lifts, access ramps, garage conversions and extensions.
We have an approved list of established building companies and links with a variety of other support agencies across the county and beyond.
We have an experienced team who can…
- Help identify what work is required to adapt, repair or improve customer homes.
- Survey the planned work, prepare schedules and drawings.
- Help with applications for planning permission or building regulation approval.
- Help get competitive quotations from experienced and approved contractors.
- Monitor the quality of work carried out and final checks once work is completed.
- Manage the funding of projects and deal with any contractual payments to builder or supplier.
If you get enquiries where…
- Customers need work done to their homes but are not sure where to start.
- Customers want to avoid the stress and hassle of organising it all.
- Customers are looking for someone who they can trust and who they can chat to about their needs.
Give the Care and Repair Customer Service Team a call on 01684 579 456.
21 Sep 2019
days remainingMore information »
If you would like further details about the 55+ and Retirement Roadshows or would like to take part in any of these exhibitions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Victoria.email@example.com
Testimonials from visitors of previous shows
Kidderminster 12-6-16 at The Town Hall
"Just a few lines to thank you for the wonderful hospitality shown to me on Saturday. I enjoyed myself immensely and I was good to chat with the exhibitors at the Roadshow. My sincere thanks and gratitude to everyone involved." Councillor Mary Rayner, Mayor of Kidderminster
The Guildhall, Worcester 25-3-2017
"I thoroughly enjoyed walking around and talking to so many people at the event. It was so informative and I saw so many people doing good for others who were less fortunate than themselves. This kind of activity is so important for any civilized society so a very big "thank you" to you for organizing it all." Mr A
Mr and Mrs M said, " wonderful show, packed with information".
Mrs J said," I am so glad that I went in, there was something for everyone. I will definitely be going again next year".
The Guildhall, Worcester 9-3-2019
Take a look at the video of our latest show. We were very busy from start to finish.
It was a great day and enjoyed by all. Click this link and take a look.
You could also view what went on when we last visited Kidderminster.